Towards surpassing the most demanding standards available anywhere in the world
DWC provides outstanding education that inspires leadership traits as it focuses on the individual child’s ability to excel in the global world.
DWC is committed to:
- Providing recognised international educational programmes through the National Curriculum, IGSCE and International Baccalaureate to enable students to gain access to excellent universities or employment.
- Incorporating the local culture and language in teaching and learning to foster integration.
- Providing personalised learning while recognizing the individual needs of each student.
- Encouraging creative and critical thinking.
- Identifying gifts and talents of the individual child and nurturing them.
- Encouraging the development of the holistic student through participation in the arts, sports, technology, dance and music.
- Providing a broad, balanced, interconnected curriculum and co-curricular programme for an outstanding learning experience.
- Providing outstanding learning and excellent pastoral care in a safe, secure and enriching environment.
- Regular communication with parents, valuing their feedback.
- Educating students to imbibe the culture of respect; for self, for one another and the environment, ultimately leading to service to humanity.
- Providing academic and active learning experiences through local and international excursions to encourage responsible global citizenship.
- Providing opportunities to understand and celebrate diverse cultures and countries of the world.
- Inculcating in its students the importance of serving the community to which they belong with resultant effect of improving the global community.
- Providing opportunities for less privileged students.
- Provision of purpose-built facilities and highly qualified staff.
- Continual reviews of its governance, teaching and learning relationship with parents to evaluate performance against international best practice.
- Promoting internationalism by recruiting staff from different nationalities.
- The moral, social and spiritual development of its students.